What We Do
Along with our core clinical treatment services, we also do evaluations for Therapists, Industries, Schools, and Families.
We offer Consultation Services that Can be Provided to:
- Family Run Businesses with Conflicts
- Religious Organizations
- Sports and Entertainment Individuals
There are numerous ways to engage our level of expertise on topics that directly relate to the challenges and issues confronting individuals in our society today.
Topics for Speaking Engagements
- Father/Son Relationships
- How to Develop and Keep a Balanced Life
- How to Raise Self-Esteem in Teens and Young Adults
- Integration of Blended Families (Step, Gay, Recovered, Mental Illness)
- Keys to Success in Marital and Couple Relationships
- Men’s Issues
- Mother/Daughter Relationships
- Presentation of a Complete Program that has Integrated Mind, Body, Spirit
- Reconstruction of the Family System
- Stress Management Reduction
- Team Building
- The Shifting of Old Beliefs to New Ones
- What is Addiction?
- Working with the Mind (Harnessing the Sub-Conscious and Reduction of Stress in
- Connection to 12 Step Program for those who Desire It
- Drumming events
- Group Meditation Gatherings with Our Spiritual Director
- Mindfulness Instruction
- Personalized wellness Care
- Spiritual Counseling with Peter Sonnenberg
- Yoga Classes
We understand that you may have questions. Please contact the Institute if you would like more information on these services or to book a date for speaking or evaluation. Feel free to call us or use our easy online form to receive a speedy response.