Mental Health Services
At BIRD, we work with you confidentially and with the utmost privacy to get you through the challenges that affect your mental health so that you can get to a place of healing and joyfulness.
We have Successfully Treated Clients for the Following:
- Academic struggles from ADD, Brain Chemistry and Kinetic Brain
- Anger or Rage
- Anxiety, Fears, Phobias, Panic Attacks
- Dealing with Bullying
- Death, Grief and Loss work
- Family, Individual, Couple and Marital Therapies
- Family Interventions
- Gaming, Internet Over-involvement or Obsession
- Launching from the Family into Life
- Loss of Passion
- Motivation Loss
- Relationship Struggles, Intimacy, Feeling Safe
- Social Isolation (Peers, School, Family, Friends, and Life)
- Trauma in the work setting
- Deep wounds from childhood events, accidents, medical trauma, violence, abuse.
- Loss of self (like during an active addition or mental disorder)
- Loss of family
- Loss of a child
Call us today to discuss your personal need and to set up an appointment to come in and talk to one of our staff.